Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Waiting. . .

Here's something that is not dreamy about unschooling: Not knowing where you are going to live six months from now. Especially when you've already moved so many times since your first child was born, that you've lost track.

Once again we find ourselves waiting to hear about a potential job for my husband. . . and the clock is ticking, and it always takes longer than I am told it will. . .

It's hard to really settle in to an apartment or a house or a community when you have no idea how long you'll be able to stay!

Very annoying!

Although, on the bright side, at least I don't have to keep pulling my kids out of schools! That would be even more annoying! So I guess this is pretty dreamy after all. In a relative sort of way.

But not really.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is annoying. And the kids are probably not appreciating the sociological experiment we're conducting: help them develop place-identity just a bit, and then switch the "place."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping your uncertainty ends soon. I'll be sending you good vibes for a great job outcome!

    ReplyDelete