Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cabin Fever No More - I Hope

Recently I copied down my new friend Rachel's entire daily schedule for myself - she's an unschooler, too, and has kids the same age. She claims the schedule is the answer to all our problems. Basically I just glance at the schedule and think, "Maybe I should do THAT now." And then I try half-heartedly and sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't.

But today I decided that I'm going to stick with it because Bad Things happen when I don't haul the kids outside in the morning.

Let it be known that my children and I will heretofore go out and do something every morning, come hell or high water!

2 comments:

  1. Can you PLEASE send me a copy of that schedule? I really, really need it. We are relying on "field trips" way too much and spending a ton of money we don't have!!!!

    Your Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and it's an emergency. Thanks.

    EPM

    ReplyDelete